March 2

Day At My Friends

It was a hot sunny day as I was on my way to my friend Hannah’s house, with my sister Vanessa and my cousin Karly. My mum drove us to  Hannah’s house and the first thing we did was play Uno. We played about 4 rounds of it.

My favourite thing that we did was to go into Hannah’s pool. First we had a little swim around and then we played a game where one of us would be a lifeguard and the other would pretend to be in the water. The lifeguard would have to save the person because they would pretend they couldn’t swim.
For lunch we had hot dogs, party pies and sausage rolls. We played a couple more rounds of Uno and after that we went back outside into the pool. It was really funny because Hannah had a blow up lobster in the pool and Hannah and I were trying to stand on it but we would fall into the water. My mum came to pick us up later on but to conclude, this day might be a day I will always remember!!!

Posted March 2, 2016 by siennamsl in category Uncategorized

5 thoughts on “Day At My Friends

1. Aly

Hi Sienna,
    I really like your blog and all of your posts.
    I would like to know more about you like what your favourite colour is or what your favourite animal is.
    Do you have any more siblings apart from Vanessa?
    From Aly!