April 14

My Holiday

It was a nice warm day in Rosebud when we were on our way to the beach. It was a quick drive because we weren’t far from the beach. I was in the car with my two little cousins Isabella and Luca, my sister Vanessa and my Zia {aunty] Gina. We were meeting my friend Summer at the beach. She went with her little cousin Lucy, aunty Narelle and her Nanny [grandma] Sue. She also bought her dog Max. 

When we got there we played around in the water for a bit, but it was really cold, so Nanny Sue took us for a walk along the beach. As we were walking we had a plastic bag with us and we were putting seashells in there, because we were going to make a sand castle and decorate the castle with shells.

When we got back from our walk we had the bag filled with shells. We started to make our sandcastle near the water so then we could get some water for the castle. We were going pretty good with the castle and then my friend Summer goes and steps on the castle and ruins it!!! It was pretty funny.  

After the castle got ruined, Summer Nanny Sue and I went back into the water. It was really fun because we went really far and deep. When we stopped in the far in the water there were these really big waves coming and Summer and I would jump when the waves would come. It was really fun!! Then we had to go back  to the others and go home.

When we got home we had hamburgers for dinner. The day was really fun but tiring though but to conclude the day it was awesome. 

What Did You Do On The Holidays 

Please leave a question or comment 

Hopefully I’ll See You At My Next Story

Posted April 14, 2016 by siennamsl in category Uncategorized

8 thoughts on “My Holiday

1. Rian Prestwich

G’day Sienna,
    My name is Rian Prestwich and I am a uni student who will be checking in on your student blogging challenge and inviting you to a conversation. Feel free to reply and ask me questions if you’d like.

What a very eloquent blog entry you have written. I have been to the beaches down that way and I too used to love when the big waves came in to shore. How many shells did you collect? Do you live down that way or were you staying with someone?

Best of luck with your next student blogging challenge, make sure you check back in regularly!
    – Rian

You can view my blogs here:
    http://rprestwich.blogspot.com.au/

2. Mia

Dear Sienna,
    I like how you put lots of imformation. It felt like I was really there because there was so much descriptive words.

I also like going to the beach. I’m sorry your sandcastle got ruined. On the holidays I went to China.

What else did you do on the holidays?

From Mia

3. Sienna M

Hi Rian,

Thank you for commenting. I don’t live there I was staying with my grandma. We got about half full of a bag of shells. I have questions for you Do you live up that way? What Uni do you go to?

4. Sienna M

Hi Annie,

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I guess i write like that because of how I explain my holiday.

5. Rian Prestwich

G’day Sienna,

That’s a lot of shells, I bet you got some really pretty ones. I live near the Dandenong Mountains, about 15 minutes east of your school. I attend Australian Catholic University in the city.

– Rian

You can view my blogs here:
    http://rprestwich.blogspot.com.au/