This term in inquiry we are learning about space. We first started doing a mindmup of what we know about space. I’ve been learning a lot of new things since I have been learning about space. Yesterday we watched a BTN ( Behind The News) video about the Rosetta Mission and comets.
- that 70% of our Earth is made up of water, but scientists don’t know how it all got here. One possibility is that it came here in comets, so studying a comet up close could tell us for sure
- Comets are made up of Dirt, Rock and Ice
- Scientist’s think studying comets might explain how life on Earth
- A Rosetta has been able to tell what a comet would smell like. It would smell like rotten egg, alcohol,bitter almonds, vinegar and horse wee
- Comets are small and hoe no gravity to land a Rosetta
Thank you for reading my story
Please leave any questions or comments!